POSITION TITLE: Network Management/Information Technology (IT) Lead Specialist
PROGRAM SCOPE: Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Advanced Research Center (ARC) Program
- This program supports the management of the Special Purpose Processing Node (SPPN), Unclassified Networks, and other Government Furnished Equipment that comprises the ARC and provide the infrastructure necessary to support Hardware in the Loop (HWIL), Ground Test and tenant/stakeholder activities as part of the SPPN.
- Capable of leading all aspects of network and communication activities across the ARC program to include identifying, prioritizing, and resolving network related issues.
- Research, design, and present emerging technology recommendations to improve the overall network efficiencies and capabilities across the program.
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing network performance to detect and resolve issues.
- Experience in leading network projects, including the installation of new network hardware or software and network configuration and design.
- Provides technical leadership in the integration and testing of complex large-scale networks.
- Minimum: B.A. or B.S. in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field OR four (4) years related work experience, in place of; AND
- Nine (9) – 15 years related work experience.
- IA certification IAW DoD Instruction 8570.01M required.
- TOP SECRET clearance required
- Experience leading a technical team
- Experience in the MDA mission or other U.S Government agency, particularly in support of a research environment, is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
*Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate*
To apply for this job email your details to MDA-Jobs@caelum.com