POSITION: Application Developer
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serves as an Application Developer on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Software development programming in C#, Microsoft .Net, .NET Framework, Visual Basic
- Work with a development team to complete software development life cycle activities, including requirements, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Work in accordance with approved life cycle methodologies and perform program coding and testing.
- Support the team in resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Provide software and systems installation, testing, and integration services and develop supporting documentation. Apply technical knowledge to support all phases of applications programming.
- Associate’s Degree and 3 years experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year experience; or combination of 5 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- Experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
- Experience with multiple operating systems
- DOD Computing Environment.
- Possess industry certifications to meet DOD Directive 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II, such as CompTIA Security +
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com