POSITION TITLE: .Net Applications Developer
POSITION SUMMARY: Designs, develops, and supports cloud based (Azure) software deployment for NOAA’s Office of National Marine Sanctuaries (ONMS) under the auspices of the National Ocean Service (NOS) Information Management. Work is performed at the NOAA facility at 1305 East west Highway Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- Maintains and supports ongoing enhancement of applications that support core activities of NOAA’s ONMS.
- Supports full life cycle requirements for new applications and features including requirements definition, design and concept of operations, development, and test plan.
- Develops and supports deployment of new applications and features in support of ONMS and the National Ocean Service (NOS) Office of the Associate CIO.
- Troubleshoots and resolves vulnerabilities and issues.
- Reports to the on-site Program Manager
- Interacts regularly with Federal technical staff particularly the technical staff leadership team in ONMS.
- Participates in interdisciplinary technical teams
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in the .Net Framework.
- .Net Applications Development certification
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net
- Experienced developing SQL queries and related SQL backend applications
- Experience is support of cloud based (Azure) environments
- JIRA experience highly desirable
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Secure Development certification highly desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in support of a Federal IT environment is highly desirable.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
- Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com