Location: Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Education: Eight (8) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 4 years’ experience as a VTC Administrator
Security clearance: None
- Have at least three (3) year of experience in AV/VTC setup and configuration and
- Experience with Polycom and Audiovisual stems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The successful AV/VTC Administrator (Information Technology Specialist III) provides support for day-to-day operations, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains Video Teleconference (VTC) Polycom and Audiovisual system infrastructure equipment
- Provides Tier I/Tier II technical support and assistance for classroom, training area and conference room Video Teleconference (VTC) suites and Audiovisual systems
- Provide VTC and Audiovisual technical support over the phone to users experiencing equipment problems and onsite support for events
- Respond to multimedia and graphics- specific requests each month
- Performs creation, videotaping, modification, editing, or maintenance
- Ensures completeness and functionality of the products
- Back-up and/or archive, maintain, and ensure availability of supported multimedia products
- Designs and develops audio, video and data conferencing solutions using Audio, Video and UI components such as Polycom control systems
- Installs, tests and support Audio and Video control systems both onsite and remotely.
- Engage in user, system and support requirements gathering and analysis.
- Work with the Network Architecture group to provide design and architectural recommendations as it relates to AV/VTC systems
- Determine equipment requirements and cost analyses for installations, ranging from simple to broad complexity
- Responsible for development, setup, testing, and maintaining equipment used for videoconferencing integrated room systems
- Responsible for the fabrication, installation, troubleshooting and testing of equipment and systems working with internal and external partners
- Research and recommend purchases to maintain or increase capacity of operations
- Upgrade and configure current software and hardware already in operation
- Install, configure, and maintain Commercial off the Shelf software.
- Manage schedules and performs maintenance on electronic media equipment.
- Researches and implements procedures to reduce support overhead of AV systems
- Develops, organizes, and maintains standard operational procedures (including regular maintenance requirements) and workflow processes and procedures for AV systems
- Creates and maintains system and customization documentation for testing and validation of the AV systems
- Develops, publishes, and maintain statistical and management reports of equipment inventory.
Email resumes to LeonardWood@caelum.com
Caelum offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
It is the policy of Caelum to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to LeonardWood@caelum.com