POSITION TITLE: Chief Technology Officer (Rockville, MD)
Lead Caelum’s IT and related technology development and identify potential business initiatives in federal and commercial clients that provide for the expansion of Caelum’s technical capabilities and revenues. Develop or provide input for proposals as part of business development activities.
- Works with corporate leadership to develop short- and long-range goals/objectives for the IT and related technologies such as cloud, cybersecurity, Agile, AI or machine learning.
- Develops and recommends strategies for taking advantage of the Company’s technological strengths and for developing new capabilities.
- Lead or champion IT initiatives in new business capture and pursuit activities; assist multi-discipline and/or cross-functional teams in proposal preparation activities.
- Monitors company IT performance against corporate initiatives or contract requirements, compliance and maintains customer contact on issues, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Encourages and supports a “team” mindset within the company.
- Participate or lead Caelum IT Quality Assurance programs for compliance, training and certifications.
- Reports to Caelum’s President.
- Interfaces externally with government personnel, vendors, and teaming or joint venture partners.
- Participate in internal BD meetings, and internally interface with other executives, program or project managers, and support group members as needed.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or related field with expertise in the IT related technologies.
- Advanced study or related professional training and IT related certification are desirable.
- At least 10 years demonstrated previous successful relevant work and management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in current leading industry standards and best practices (e.g., ITIL, ISO, CMMI, NIST, CMMC).
- Knowledge of Federal Government contracting acquisition processes.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
- Base salary is open. This position is an incentive-oriented position; in addition to base salary and comprehensive fringe benefits, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional incentive compensation such as bonus, which is directly related to work performance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The essentially functions of this position are in the office environment and using computers, and occasionally out-of-town travels. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Caelum is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Point of Contact:
Please submit your resume to Careersfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this job email your details to Careersemail@example.com