Position Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Security Clearance (Required): DOD Top Secret Clearance
Research and develop new threat detection use cases based on emerging threats, threat
intelligence research and Threat Detection Analyst feedback. Work with DLA stakeholders and
cybersecurity tool SMEs to identify gaps in security protections and analytics capabilities.
Develop custom scripts to enhance SIEM functionality. Review the quality of data feeds and
recommend and/or implement improvements. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify critical
systems and application components to develop alerting priorities and create signatures tailored
to individual programs and applications.
- Five (5) years of relevant IT experience
- Three (3) years of experience working with a SIEM in a content development or Incident
- Three (3) years of experience as a System and/or Network Administrator
- Understanding of various log formats
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Strong understanding of network architecture
- Experience developing and maintaining scripts (preferably using Powershell, Python,
- Understanding of Defense-in-Depth
- Must possess DOD Top Secret Clearance and be eligible for SCI and IT-1 access.
- DOD Approved 8570/8140 Baseline Certification : Category IAT Level II
- DOD Approved 8570/8140 CSSP Certification : CSSP-IR or CSSP-A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com