Position Title: Cybersecurity Management Specialist
Location: Aberdeen, Maryland
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Experience: 7 years performing cybersecurity services to include:
- Subject Matter Expert in developing and interpreting cybersecurity plans, policies, and procedures
- Configuration management, contingency / disaster preparation, incident response, account management, access control, media control, etc.
- Cybersecurity and/or information assurance, or related technical field at the network environment level.
Security Clearance: TOP SECRET (SCI eligibility)
Required Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems)
- DOD 8570.01-M certifications – IAM Level III.
As part of an on-site Cybersecurity Support Team, provide technical expertise to the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) HQ at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Provide cybersecurity services to protect information and information systems from unauthorized access and to protect the data within systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert in developing, updating, implementing, and interpreting cybersecurity plans, policies, and procedures (in areas to include but not limited to configuration management, contingency / disaster preparation, incident response, account management, access control, media control, etc.),
- Providing incident response
- Performing cybersecurity assessments and inspections
- Conducting risk management activities at the enclave level.
- Perform scanning, analysis and remediation with the Enterprise provided tool and provide reports.
- Conduct cybersecurity auditing
- Perform static and dynamic software code analysis
- Apply threat modeling to ATEC computer systems and networks
- Perform software and hardware risk and vulnerability assessments.
Email resumes to: ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com