Onsite at Government facility in Warren, Michigan
Provide DBA (Oracle/SQL) support to the Army Network Enterprise Center at Detroit Arsenal (NEC-DA).
3+ years’ experience in proving DBA support in federal government environment.
• Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
• Develop processes for optimizing database security.
• Set and maintain database standards.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Be available for on-call support as needed.
BA/BS in related discipline or equivalent experience
DoD 8570 Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+; Computing Environment: Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional or MySQL Database Administration Certification.
To apply for this job email your details to DTA-Jobs@caelum.com