Caelum Research Corporation is seeking a Forensics / Malware Senior Analyst
Ft Huachuca, AZ
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
- Must be eligible for IT-I and IAT-III, Minimum Comptia CASP= CE or CISSP and DoD 8570 : CSSP-IR certification
- Must hold GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- 5+ years’ experience with Forensics and Malware analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to easily work with non-technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology Forensics / Malware
- 5+ years’ experience with a classified information systems
- Conduct forensics and/or analyze files and/or malicious code by automated analysis and/or by static analysis/dynamic analysis/reverse engineering of captured data, individual files, system images, or other data formats.
- Capture and perform initial analysis on volatile data, log data, network traffic data, etc., to identify any immediate intrusion related artifacts.
- Identify defensive countermeasures to be implemented.
- Develop necessary procedures or scripts to identify such data.
- Document, update and enhance processes and procedures by producing knowledge transfer material, standard documents, and forensic and malware analysis reports, as required
To apply for this job email your details to FtHuachuca@caelum.com