Job Title: Help Desk Support Service Specialist – Intermediate (IT Certified Professional – Intermediate)
Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL 35898
Clearance Level: Active DoD – Secret
Required Certification(s): A+, Security +, IAT Level 2
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) provides Information Technology (IT) support to PEO MS which is a Continental United States (CONUS) organization. The OCIO provides centralized life cycle management, direction, guidance, and support for the acquisition, sustainment, maintainability, supportability, and implementation of the PEO, Information Mission Area (IMA). PEO MS is an approved Data Center providing hosting to multiple organizations, Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) throughout the US Army Acquisition community.
- PEO MS end user support, ticket response, resolution, and escalation for apps/SP.
- Respond to inquiries from computer users and assist in resolving IT problems.
- Diagnose computer hardware and software issues.
- Respond to telephone calls and utilize the automated service desk to assist customers with computer/software problems.
- Diagnose the nature of the problem and walk the customer through the problem-solving steps.
- Provide technical guidance in the utilization of computer hardware and software, including installation, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Be proficient in the software and hardware used by the government.
- Be able to readily provide guidance and resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance support services, including receiving, logging, routing, resolving trouble calls, and follow-up reporting.
- Operate and provide technical assistance on computer equipment, including desktops, laptops, portable computers, high-speed printers, scanners, plotters, printers, and other specialized computer equipment.
- Provide reporting that includes metrics, such as number of calls, types of calls, resolution times, trend analysis, and other data that will assist the government in managing the Service Desk and assisting customers.
- BA/BS w/5+ years’ experience or AA w/7+ years’ experience
- A+, or Security +, or Net+
- IAT Level I
- Good communicator, professional, strong multi-tasker.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsville-Jobs@caelum.com