Location: Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Education: Two (2) years related experience in Information Technology and experienced Help Desk operations and/or coordination
Security clearance: None
- CompTIA Security+ or A+
- Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and must maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases
- Must be able to support current releases of all OS and applications.
- Experienced in systems start up and shut down analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of software and hardware issues
The successful Helpdesk Coordinator (Information Technology Specialist I) is responsible for preparing and maintaining the scheduling and coordination of Information Technology Support resources to resolve Help Desk trouble tickets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers and route trouble calls reported to the helpdesk
- Annotates trouble ticket status
- Maintains computer related software and hardware trouble logs in electronic format
- Performs computer maintenance, administration, and Repair
- Performs Tier I Helpdesk Service Desk Operations; Triage Incident tickets issued according to their assigned area(s) of responsibility utilizing the Work Ordering system.
- Responds/acknowledges and resolve service ticket within established timeframes from receipt of the incident/call for touch labor support.
- Utilizes the Army Enterprise Service Desk system to create, modify, update, and resolve new or assigned customer support request incidents
- Clearly and concisely communicates correct information in response to telephone assistance calls, user requests, technical questions, or when attending meetings as a technical representative, to technical and non-technical users at all levels of the command.
Email resumes to LeonardWood@caelum.com
Caelum offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
It is the policy of Caelum to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to LeonardWood@caelum.com