POSITION: Helpdesk Specialist
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Helpdesk Specialist on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Track and document all requests for assistance daily from customer via phone, in person, or electronic means using a Government-provided tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and metrics for all requests which will be monitored weekly by the Government.
- Determine action to be taken and take appropriate action to resolve customer problems dealing with hardware, software, and communications or escalate problems to a higher level IT representative according to each organization’s IT policy or test mission requirement.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance according to local procedures as directed by the Government.
- Associate’s Degree and 1 year experience; or combination of 3 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- DOD Computing Environment, Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II), A+/Network+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT I)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com