Position Title: Information Assurance Engineer
Location: Aberdeen, Maryland
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Experience: 4 years performing cybersecurity services to include:
1 year Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS); 3 years for Senior level
1 year Host-Based Security System (HBSS); 3 years for Senior level
1 year implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF); 3 years for Senior level
Security Clearance: SECRET
Required Education and Certifications:
- High School diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related discipline is preferred
- CompTIA Security+ and CISM or CISSP
As part of an on-site Cybersecurity Support Team, provide Information Technology services to the Mid-Atlantic Region Network Enterprise Center (RNEC), Aberdeen Proving Ground (RNEC-Aberdeen). The RNEC-Aberdeen provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) Services, Cybersecurity, and Computer Network Defense to the tenants on the installation and RNEC-Aberdeen.
Provide cybersecurity services to protect information and information systems from unauthorized access and to protect the data within systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform scanning, analysis and remediation with the Enterprise provided tool and provide reports.
- Administers Host-Based Security System (HBSS).
- Provide reports and documentation in support of the submission (and continuous monitoring) for the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Manage the IAVM program for all RNEC-Aberdeen managed devices for installation and customer activities.
- Perform network, workstation, and server scans and compile vulnerability reports to facilitate corrections.
- Plan, detect, respond, investigate, and report malicious and unauthorized activities.
- Conduct compliance checks for known or potential Communications Systems and System Support to all computer systems and network assets before the assets can be connected to the network.
- Plan, implement, and manage a Defense in Depth for the total RNEC-Aberdeen-managed network and/or enclaves.
- Provide Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance and compliance monitoring of all network connected assets.
- Assist with preparation for Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRIs) and other Department of Defense or Department of the Army Cybersecurity related inspections/evaluations.
- Assist the Government in the planning, preparation, maintenance and testing of IT Service Continuity Management Procedure in support of the RNEC-Aberdeen Continuity of Operation Plan (COOP) for critical portions of the automation infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation for system recovery processes and assist the Government in testing the Disaster Recovery Plan.
Email resumes to RNEC-APG@caelum.com
To apply for this job email your details to RNEC-APG@caelum.com