POSITION: Information Assurance / Security Specialist
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as an Information Assurance / Security Specialist on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program.
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave.
- Provide support to ISSMs for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation.
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-today security operations of the system.
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with DoD policies.
- Associate’s Degree and 5 years experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience; or Master’s Degree and 1 year experience; or combination of 7 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- DOD Computing Environment (e.g., ACAS, DISA HBSS Admin), Security+, and Security+ CE (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.01 IAT II
- Relevant experience must be in information security and/or a closely related function, such as IT audit, IT compliance, enterprise risk management, etc.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com