POSITION TITLE: IT Director/Manager in the Corporate Office (Rockville, MD)
Lead or support Caelum’s IT development and identify potential business initiatives in federal agencies that provide for the expansion of Caelum’s IT and related capabilities and revenues. Develop or provide input for proposals as part of business development activities.
- Works with Senior leadership to develop short- and long-range goals/objectives for the IT and related technologies business development functions.
- Develops and recommends strategies for taking advantage of the Company’s technological strengths and for developing new capabilities.
- Lead or champion IT initiatives in new business capture and pursue activities; assist multi-discipline and/or cross-functional teams in proposal preparation activities.
- Monitors company IT performance against contract requirements, compliance and maintains customer contact on issues, to ensure customer satisfaction. Encourages and supports a “team” mindset within the company.
- Assist managing and reporting activity, pipeline development, and revenue forecasting through developed organizational processes.
- Reports to Caelum’s Sr. Vice President.
- Interfaces externally with government personnel, vendors, and teaming or joint venture partners.
- Participate in monthly manager and weekly BD meeting, and internally interface with other executives, program or project managers, HR, and support group members as needed.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Advanced study or related professional training and certification are desirable.
- At least 5 years demonstrated previous successful relevant work and management experience.
- Knowledge of the Fed Government contracting acquisition processes.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
- Base salary open, the title of the position is depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
- This position is an incentive-oriented position; in addition to base salary and comprehensive fringe benefits, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional incentive compensation, which is directly related to work performance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The essentially functions of this position are in the office environment and using computers, and occasionally out-of-town travels. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Caelum is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Point of Contact:
Please submit your resume to Careersemail@example.com.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org