This position requires 10 years of Business Analyst experience, or 8 years Business Analyst experience and an Associate’s degree, or 6 years of Business Analyst experience and a Bachelor’s degree. The selected candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Secret level Security Clearance.
The IT Project Analyst shall have general knowledge and understand the customers’ business needs and goals. The Analyst will support the Operations and Training Team in the AMC Headquarters G-2/6 Operations Division for tasker and operations order management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Process Army Cyber Command Information Assurance (IAVM) Vulnerability Management orders.
- Generate and format reports from Tasker Management Tool (TMT)
- Manage the OPORD Tracker sheet using MS EXCEL
- Attend biweekly VTCs with Army Cyber Command concerning U.S. Army DODIN operations
- Develop SOPs, information papers, policies as required to support operations functions.
- Develop and staff operations orders as required.
- Process and manage Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&MS) for IAVM
- Interact with AMC G-2/6 personnel concerning staff actions.
- Write and process AMC 356 packets for staff actions.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Update the Operations SharePoint portal page.
The Analyst shall use industry C4IM best practices and standards and be proficient using Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliant services and processes for ITSM.
The Analyst must be familiar with current Federal, DOD, and Army IT regulations, policies and publications, and related information and physical security policies and requirements.
The Analyst’s technology emphasis should be to:
- Maintain skill sets in the hardware/software being used to accomplish customer tasks
- Maintain an awareness of trends that may either positively or negatively affect the customer
- Exhibit a wide range of technical knowledge including database, application development, project management, scheduling, etc.
- Utilize a combination of standard office automation and customer-furnished tools to accomplish work within the Delivery Order task areas. Examples of these include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, TMS, and Sharepoint.
Knowledge and experience in these areas is required:
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an understanding of Army staff and command structure
- Possess excellent MS Word, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK skills
- Have a working knowledge of MS Visio for process mapping
- Display a professional demeanor at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with minimal amount of supervision
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines:
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsville-Jobs@caelum.com