Location: Onsite at Government facility at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Clearance Level: Active DoD – Top Secret/SCI
Required Certification(s): PMP; Security+ CE, IAT Level 2
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
The Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) provides leaders and Soldiers with the Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities that have fundamentally changed American warfare, drastically improving our capability to execute full spectrum operations. PM MC provides integrated system-of-system solutions to Army and Joint warfighters, whose products include computer hardware, software, communications and network management infrastructure. The Mission Command Support Center (MCSC), under PM MC, is an integral part of the Program Executive Office – Command, Control, & Communications-Tactical (PEO-C3T) capability portfolio, providing a centralized capability to deploy, integrate, monitor, test, manage, modernize, evaluate and sustain fielded and enterprise-hosted MC capabilities. The MCSC mission is one of constant change and adaptation, always responding to enable deployment of new capabilities, while assuring current capabilities are at an optimal state of readiness throughout globally deployed and networked assets. The MCSC infrastructure consists of three Government-owned operations centers located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, Fort Carson, CO and Fort Hood, TX. From these operation centers, a global infrastructure of networks and security domains, applications, data and enterprise services are managed across all operational theaters.
The MCSC is a complex integration of technical computing and network infrastructure, supporting a wide range of programs, operational units, and Army and Joint leadership stakeholders. The MCSC is in a constant state of evolution, simultaneously supporting current fielded Mission Command capabilities, while supporting the planning, integration, evaluation, fielding and accreditation of its infrastructure as well as that of supported C5ISR programs dependent on MCSC infrastructure capabilities. The Project Manager provides the key coordination of all MCSC support activities delivered by this PWS, to PM MC and other Government stakeholders.
* Serves as the lead for all communication and coordination of contract support efforts across all operations and technical support tasks.
* Reports directly to Government leadership on all communications, with exception of delegated routine communications by the Operations Manager and the Technical Integration Lead.
* Provides reports and briefings as necessary to communicate task status, challenges, risks, etc. to Government leadership.
* Provides coordination between task support leads and Government leadership, to facilitate communication of status and receipt of requirements guidance, as necessary to establish and execute MCSC support tasks.
* Performs other duties, as needed, to fulfill the intent of this key position.
* BA/BS in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems).
* 10 years’ experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* DoD Computing Environment
* Security + or equivalent DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT II)
* IAT Level 2
* Good communicator, professional, strong multi-tasker.
* Send Resumes to: PMMC-Jobs@caelum.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com