Job Title: Jira Administrator
Work Location: 1315 East West Highway, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust
• 2+ Years of Jira Admin Support
• 5+ Yeas of Systems Administration experience
• 2+ Years of configuration/change management experience
• Knowledge of JIRA administration, workflow development, and ticket configuration
• Ability to work as a team member to meet customer requirements
• Act as a liaison for customer relations
• Support and enhance mobile messaging environment
• Provide 3rd-level support for client-side issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to working weekends
Required Technical Skills:
The Jira Systems Administrator position performs the following actions:
• Change Coordinator/Configuration Manager
• Responsible for managing all aspects of IT changes.
• Prioritize change requests, assess their impact, and accept or reject changes.
• Manage document change management processes and change plans.
• Organize, and act as chair of CAB meetings.
• Supports configuration management by managing the process
• Responsible for validating new and revised draft documents and artifacts and promoting them into the baseline repository.
• Jira Admin Support
• Support JIRA administration, including creation and management of custom, Projects/workflows, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
• Lead minor and major JIRA upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance
• Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
• Establish and execute data stewardship and best practices.
• Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with role given by the company.
• Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
• Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects
• Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting
• Excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
• ITSM Support
• Demonstrated experience managing the implementation and operation of ITSM processes aligned with ITIL framework
• Experience with the implementation and operation of ITSM processes
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Certificates or Licenses:
• Jira Certification
• ITIL v4
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com