Location: Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Education: Six (6) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 4 years’ experience as Logistics Specialist
Security clearance: None
- Experience preparing necessary accounting and supply documents, custody records, and performing reconciliations using Installation Property Spreadsheet
- Experience with Polycom and Audiovisual stems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The successful Logistics Specialist (Information Technology Specialist II) executes all logistics functions for our DoD customer in an IT environment supporting the Army Schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Logistics functions for 3800 trainer (desktops/laptop type) computers, +/-10% 3600, Mobile Laptops, +/- 10% 80 servers, +/-10%50 switches, +/-10% 335 Printers, +/-10%459 Audio Visual Racks, +/-10% 968 projectors and +/-10% 419 flat panel wall display monitors
- Plan, coordinate, execute and/or assist in execution of all logistics functions IAW AR 735-5, AR 750-1
- Assists the Government Hand Receipt Holder with the schedule of events to determine level of support and work schedules required
- Maintain and prepare necessary accounting and supply documents, custody records, performs reconciliations using Installation Property Spreadsheet
- Maintain database of various types of files to include Loss, Inventory, Receipts and Disposition Reports
- Assist in receiving, inspecting, storing, preparing, shipping and disposal of supplies related to Army Enterprise Classroom Program operations
- Inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, targetry, equipment, and materials
- Maintains accountability and signs out all supplies to all personnel
- Monitors risk reports, and identify, and correct discrepancies caused by supply system issues
- Coordinates and sign out Government equipment to customers and work with the installation Property Book Office on all transfer paperwork.
- Provides warehouse functions support.
- Provides logistics support in an IT environment supporting the ALU, and the QMS, ORD, and TC Schools.
- Responds to customer inquiries on the telephone, through service order systems, and email.
- Tracks shipment of IT equipment sent via UPS/FedEx /Truck/USPS – report information to the COR and customers
- Creates bills of lading, hand receipts, load plans when transporting IT equipment.
- Responsible for signing for (sub-hand receipting) all work ordered equipment. Maintains accountability of the work ordered equipment while in possession of the technical staff.
Email resumes to LeonardWood@caelum.com
Caelum offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
It is the policy of Caelum to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to LeonardWood@caelum.com