POSITION: Program Manager
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serves as the onsite Program Manager providing leadership and managerial oversight of a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC), HQ.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Strategic and tactical planning, deployment, execution and sustainment to satisfy program and contractual requirements/objectives and manage associated risks. Performs financial management, program tasking, operational performance (schedule and quality), and staff supervision. Responsible for defining staffing requirements and evaluating and selecting candidates. Schedules and monitors work operations on a daily basis and actively assists or provides direction to subordinates as required. Establishes, executes and manages programmatic performance goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 11 years’ experience in DoD network engineering/management, IT Service Management, IA, or cyber security
- 10 years’ experience leading 50 or more employees
- DoD Computing Environment, Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) and at least 1 certification in the project management field.
- Program Management Professional Certification, desired
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com