Caelum Research Corporation
FUNCTIONAL POSITION TITLE: SECTION LEADS FOR U.S ARMY CASUALTY SUPPORT
LOCATION: FORT KNOX, KY
Our Section Leads are responsible for leading and managing a small crew to assist and support Army Families in an emotionally stressful time of bereavement, as well as provide training and resources to all Soldiers serving in Casualty Assistance, Notification, or Army Representative capacities, and those dedicated professionals assisting Army Family members in their time of greatest need.
Sections Leads are needed for: Notifications, Initial Case Management, Transitions, and Past Conflict Repatriation Branch functions.
SECURITY ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT: FAVORABLY SECRET CLEARANCE
- At least one year of experience in the military HR domain, casualty related support desired.
- Have a solid understanding of military protocol and precedence for the types of services provided.
- Knowledge of applicable military regulations, policies, and directives for the Army Casualty program
NARRATIVE DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Serves as professional customer service specialist and achieves customer satisfaction by delivering casualty administrative support services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Provide briefings on sensitive/emotional topics
- Have knowledge of basic office practices and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Army personnel, funeral directors and the public
- Prioritize workload to ensure work volumes are managed logically, consistently, and efficiently
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Display sensitivity and compassion during emotional encounters
- Work occasional 24 hours and weekend on a rotational basis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com