Caelum Research Corporation
Caelum Research Corporation is now searching for an experienced Senior Configuration Management Specialist to support a future government customer at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Develop, design, and establishes software configuration management planning documentation and procedures. Authorize the release of software change-sets, processes, drawings and software configuration changes specified by the Customer and other functional groups. Provide subject matter advice and guidance on CM best practice methods, standards, and requirements to individuals responsible for software lifecycle management.
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Prepares provisions for configuration identification and change control and regulates the change process to incorporate approved and validated changes only into product documents.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends changes affecting project growth and success. Monitor and manage corrective action plans and implements process improvement responses as required.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience working with Continuous Integrations tools
- Experience designing and managing a CMDB
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping releases
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications
- Knowledge of CMMI Level 3 processes
- Familiarity with Risk and Issue Management
- 7+ years experience in relevant field required
- Secret Security Clearance
- Must possess a proven ability to work independently, collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment as well as excellent customer support skills and strong attention to detail.
- The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org