National Ocean Service (NOS) is a Line Office of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Certification in Program Management, (e.g. Project Management Professional [PMP] from the Project Management Institute or Federal FAC-P/PM) is required.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience managing a performance-based Contract at a civilian Federal agency.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks for operations and service delivery, especially for Microsoft environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex and interrelated project actions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Demonstrated ability to meet with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review project action plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal contracting regulations with regards to managing a Contractor program.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com