Location: Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
Employment: Full-Time (MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN)
Education: Ten (10) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 6 years’ experience as a Network Administrator
Security clearance: None
- CompTIA Security+ or A+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Windows 10 Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and must maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting medium size CISCO networks and other vendor switches and switching equipment is required
- Must be ITIL Certified
- Additional requirements include responsible for systems analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting, Information Assurance (IA) initiatives for networks
The successful Senior Network Administrator (Information Technology Specialist IV) provides support for day-to-day operations, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers Internal (closed) Army Training Network
- Configures Army network for operation on the Army network
- Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency
- Plans and executes network selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment
- Defines network policies and procedures
- Establishes network connections and firewalls
- Develops network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation, maintaining documentation
- Provides configuration, installation, commissioning, operation, and troubleshooting of the private networks which are used to conduct training and overall training support. These private networks are comprised of a CISCO core switch, CISCO node switches, and CISCO distribution switches.
- Provide support for day to day operation, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
- Provide routing and switching troubleshooting and support.
- Configure network hardware and software prior to installation.
- Update all newly provisioned circuits, devices, and software documentation in compliance with configuration management guidelines.
- Responsible for network cabling installation and modification.
- Provide support for network security, firewalls, routers and the creation and maintenance of VLANs and switching protocols.
- Create new network design and ability to assess the network requirements and suggest recommendations based on the requirements to the COR.
- Create backup strategies for the data and recovery plan for the network.
- Perform network analysis, planning, and testing as needed.
Email resumes to LeonardWood@caelum.com
Caelum offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
It is the policy of Caelum to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to LeonardWood@caelum.com