Will provide software engineering and application development services within Office of Science and Technology (OST) in accordance with its mission. Will serve as development lead or development team member on multiple, concurrent web-based, database-driven, custom application development projects. Perform system requirements analysis, application design, development, testing and implementation. Will develop applications based on user requirements including user interface, database development, and middle-tier application components.
- Strong facility with multiple software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience in database design, data modeling, normal form and developing relational database models.
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for JAVA facing applications.
- Write database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements
- Experienced with Linux Shell scripting
- Assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Create and maintain SQL queries and routines.
- Produce ad-hoc reports in SQL.
- Design and develop oracle database applications.
- Design & develop application user interface using current Oracle technologies such as Oracle web services, APEX, Web logic, java libraries, etc.
- Experience in using SQL Developer, Data Modeler, TOAD, etc.
- Develop logical and physical data models using SQL Data Modeler based on business requirements. Ensure data models conform to existing business standards.
- Work with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports.
- Ensures that application design is scalable and maintainable.
- Ensures that all deliverables are thoroughly documented.
Minimum of 10 years of hands-on PL/SQL development experience.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
BS in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com