Position Title: Supply Technician I
Security Clearance (Required): Secret
Certifications (Required): None.
The Supply Technician I conducts a variety of duties that require an understanding of U.S. Army’s supply procedures and policies. Work involves most of the following: verifying materials against receiving documents, annotating and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. The Supply Technician I may operate hand or power trucks in performing their duties.
The Supply Technician I supports the OTC mission by:
- Possessing the ability to work with others and to work independently
- Performing general supply and warehouse duties as described above
- Periodically bending, kneeling, and lifting of 50+ pounds
- Previous supply/warehouse service experience preferred
- Demonstrating attention to detail.
- Having experience operating a forklift and the ability to operate a manual pallet jack
- Possessing a current Driver License
- Pulling, packing, and shipping items and preparing them for customer pickup
- Performing inventories of warehouse items
- Completing appropriate paperwork to maintain accountability of material
- Possessing basic computer knowledge
Required Education and Experience:
Must possess at a minimum a High School diploma/GED and 2 years’ experience working in a warehouse. May be required to possess a Class A CDL.
- Able to work under the supervision of senior Supply Technicians
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-OTC@caelum.com