Location: Onsite at Government facility at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Job Title: Tactical Integration Lead
Clearance Level: Active DoD – Top Secret/SCI
Required Certification(s): Security+ CE, IAT Level 2
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
The Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) provides leaders and Soldiers with the Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities that have fundamentally changed American warfare, drastically improving our capability to execute full spectrum operations. PM MC provides integrated system-of-system solutions to Army and Joint warfighters, whose products include computer hardware, software, communications and network management infrastructure. The Mission Command Support Center (MCSC), under PM MC, is an integral part of the Program Executive Office – Command, Control, & Communications-Tactical (PEO-C3T) capability portfolio, providing a centralized capability to deploy, integrate, monitor, test, manage, modernize, evaluate and sustain fielded and enterprise-hosted MC capabilities. The MCSC mission is one of constant change and adaptation, always responding to enable deployment of new capabilities, while assuring current capabilities are at an optimal state of readiness throughout globally deployed and networked assets. The MCSC infrastructure consists of three Government-owned operations centers located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, Fort Carson, CO and Fort Hood, TX. From these operation centers, a global infrastructure of networks and security domains, applications, data and enterprise services are managed across all operational theaters.
The MCSC is a geographically distributed, complex system of communication networks and networked software and service capabilities. The MCSC infrastructure is driven by evolution of multiple programs of record and integrated Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) technology, changes in interoperability requirements, increasing cybersecurity requirements, and Army/DoD strategic objectives such as enabling data-centric and distributed cloud-enabled Joint All-Domain Command and Multi-Domain Operations (JADC2/MDO) capabilities. The MCSC Technical Integration Lead is overall responsible for supporting the holistic MCSC technical integration planning and execution, and technical support coordination, to support the operational support contracts, as well as effectively support Government planning and responsiveness to changing MCSC support requirements. The Technical Integration Lead shall:
* In coordination with the Operations and Project Manager, define and maintain a phased and evolutionary MCSC infrastructure maintenance and modernization plan, subject to governance and approval of PM MC. This plan addresses infrastructure obsolescence, technology adoption, cybersecurity posture requirements, and other attributes necessary to the effective planning and evolution of the MCSC infrastructure.
* Provide direct and coordinated technical support to MCSC/PM MC team members in addressing product design challenges related to MCSC integration, hosting and other support requirements. Participate in requirements and design reviews, etc., to assure MCSC infrastructure and integrated capability objectives are communicated to and understood by Government program stakeholders.
* Provide planning and integration technical support to PM MC, or designated representative(s) for assuring MCSC operational readiness during hardware installations/de-installations, hardware/software changes, and other infrastructure evolution. Maintain positive configuration management and change control of MCSC infrastructure and supporting documentation.
* Maintain authoritative documentation of MCSC infrastructure configuration, technology dependencies, and other documentation necessary to support MCSC integration and evolution planning, as well as cybersecurity RMF accreditation data product requirements.
* Provide continuous monitoring and evaluation of MCSC infrastructure performance, as well as technology and product dependencies, to support prediction and planning of hardware and software product End of Life (EOL) driven maintenance and modernization requirements.
* Maintain current work, and support analysis of, emerging technologies that address MCSC capability and support challenges from the perspective of technology obsolescence; cost of ownership; cybersecurity posture; general maintainability, availability, and reliability; and end-user usability and performance requirements.
* Provide and coordinate technical support to helpdesk and other support requests.
* Provide technical support to Government leadership planning and analysis tasks, in addition to integration coordination of MCSC infrastructure dependencies provisioned by other contracts and Government organizations. Examples of this include NETCOM provisioned networks, commercial cloud computing service providers, and Government-contracted SATCOM capabilities.
* Provide planning and coordination of MCSC DevSecOps and other software integration activities driving MCSC organic software capabilities, and those of supported systems that are developed, integrated and hosted by MCSC DevSecOps and other computing infrastructure.
* Provide responsive and effective technical support to network outages, and other MCSC capability degradation or loss events, in coordination with the Operations Manager and Government leadership.
* Provide support to MCSC/PM MC team members in software upgrades and cyber vulnerabilities in new technologies.
* Review and edit technical documentation for content and accuracy.
* Develop briefings and information papers, and participate in meetings in support of Government leadership, as needed to communicate MCSC objectives, capabilities and challenges to stakeholders.
* Performs other duties, as needed, to fulfill the intent of this key position.
* BA/BS in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems).
* 10 years’ experience
* DoD Computing Environment
* Security + or equivalent DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT II)
* IAT Level 2
* Good communicator, professional, strong multi-tasker.
* Send Resumes to: PMMC-Jobs@caelum.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com