POSITION: Voice/Data Communications Engineer
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Voice/Data Communications Engineer on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Serve as part of a team supporting 40+ VTC/SVTC systems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Setup, operation, troubleshoot issues & maintain video teleconferencing (VTC) equipment. Knowledge of audio and video equipment including microphones, connecting wires and cables, sound speakers and related electronic equipment for internal rehearsals & retirement ceremonies.
- Responds and follows-up on customer support problems & troubleshooting of VTC equipment issues.
- Provide administrative support to include coordination, scheduling and maintaining Microsoft calendars for VTC/SVTC’s.
- Associate’s Degree and 3 years experience; Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year experience; or 3 years experience and 2 years specialized training; or 5 years experience.
- Must possess DISA DVS Level II Certification or equivalent certification
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com