National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute – Detection of lung cancer via registered temporal images.
- National Cancer Institute – Development of a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) system to enhance thoracic CT images.
- National Cancer Institute – Development of a computer-aided detection (CAD) system for early-stage lung cancer detection on chest x-ray images, based on medical imaging and artificial neural network architectures.
- National Cancer Institute – Development of a multiple processing computer-aided diagnosis (CADX) system to detect lung cancer on thoracic computer tomography (CT) images.
- National Center for Research Resources – Development of error-free lossless image compression techniques for varieties of radiological images.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases – Development of computer-aided diagnosis of TB in chest radiology.
U.S. Air Force
- Phillips Laboratory – Satellite remote sensing algorithm development based on pattern recognition techniques.
- Rome Laboratory – Development of a low cost, modular, massively parallel computer system of medium-range performance (tens of GigaFLOPS per second).
Office of Naval Research
- Development of an artificial neural network-based ship track detection system from cloud covered images obtained from multispectral satellite images.
Missile Defense Agency
- Development of a self-corrective remote imagery prediction system (SCRIPS)