Army ITES-3S Overview
The Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
ITES-3S Contract Details
The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements.
- Caelum Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A055
- Multiple Award (MA)
- Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
- Customers: Army, DOD and all Federal Agencies
- $12B ceiling
- Period of Performance: September 2018 – September 2027
- 0% Fee for use
- Contract Types – All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids)
Key Benefits of ITES-3S
- Government-Wide Use: Army, DOD and all Federal Agencies
- No Contract Usage Fee
- Decentralized Ordering
(All TORs issued via CHESS IT e-mart – https://chess.army.mil)
Caelum Subcontractors on ITES-3S
- C2 Solutions Group Inc.
- CompQsoft, Inc.
- Concise Network Solutions, Inc.
- eMentum, Inc.
- EMLS, Inc.
- enGenius Consulting Group, Inc.
- Execentium, Inc.
- Frontier Technologies, Inc.
- Future Technologies Consulting Group, Inc.
- Hill Assoc, Corp
- NineFX, Inc.
- Obor Digitial LLC
- Pn Automation, Inc.
- RePoint Technologies, LLC
- The Arcanum Group, Inc.
- Value Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
Caelum Point of Contact
James Bauer, Senior Vice President
Caelum Research Corporation
30 West Gude Drive, Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20850-1177
Office: 301-424-8205 (x315)