Caelum Research Corporation, an award winning woman-owned small business (WOSB), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland located within the I-270 Technology Corridor, was founded in 1987 by Michael Yeh, Ph.D. and Diana Yeh. With more than a quarter century worth of experience, Caelum has excelled in its core competencies of information technology/management, system engineering, applied sciences, and program and quality management. Through its certified procedures, Caelum effectively standardizes and streamlines performance, operation and management processes. Caelum provides trained and highly qualified technical and managerial personnel in supporting various US Government agencies and commercial clients. Caelum has been recognized over the years by many awards and certifications for excellent contract performance, technical achievement, corporate success, and organizational quality managements. Currently, Caelum supports our clients at multiple locations over the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS).
Caelum Corporate Information Sheet
Caelum’s mission is to provide corporate expertise and a qualified workforce that optimizes leading edge technologies to provide quality services and adaptive solutions to strengthen our customer’s mission.
Our Values are:
- Integrity – Be honest in all that we do with our clients, partners and employees
- Teamwork – Work together to provide leadership and achieve results
- Innovation – Push the envelope and provide creative solutions
- Quality – create value, exceed expectations, meet commitments, and deliver quality products and services to our clients
Our Business Strategy is to:
- Understand our client’s mission
- Focus on our client’s needs and maximize customer’s satisfaction
- Provide cost effective solutions
- Develop a reputation as a reliable provider of quality services
Our Corporate Culture is:
- Encouraging employee’s creativity, innovative thinking, and desire to work with our clients to create a focused and effective team
- Individual success is reflected in the success of the team, which ultimately contributes to the success of our clients
- Formation of value-added partnership with our clients to create a solid foundation to meet client objectives.
- Corporate performance is measured by the success of our team to work together with our clients and achieve their goals.