Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL 35808
Job Title: Business Analyst II (ERP Financial Data Analyst)
Location: Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC), Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL
Clearance Level (Must Have): Active DoD – Secret
General Duties: The Business Analyst (Financial Data Analyst) performs detailed analyses of business processes and provides an interface between traditional Information Technology (IT) support organizations and functional requirement definitions.
Job Details: The Business Analyst (BA) performs detailed job analysis of business processes and provides an interface between traditional logistical support organizations and functional requirement definitions. A BA must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interact at all levels in the chain of command.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also work in a team-based, highly collaborative environment.
- The ability to work well under pressure and around tight deadlines.
- A wide range of knowledge dealing with depot operation and maintenance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing complex Department of Defense (DoD) resource management and financial process requirements.
- Evaluating the integration of finance and logistics operations.
- Assessing financial operations, identifying opportunities for enhancement, and assisting technical resources in developing solutions.
- Performing studies and analysis.
- Generating technical documentation, decision papers, presentations, and situation reports.
- Identify risks and issues to ensure appropriate tracking and mitigation.
The selected candidate must have:
- Experience as a Financial Data Analyst at an Army Installation or Tactical Unit and used an Army ERP.
- An understanding of DoD and Army Finance regulations/policies and ensure processes developed within the office are in compliance.
- Ability to analyze the interactions between the various facets of financial operations and developing policies and procedures that balance considerations from diverse areas such as supply, maintenance, transportation, and acquisition.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to perform stakeholder management, resolution management, and facilitate Working Groups and IPTs.
- Hands-on experience with Status of Funds, Unmatched Disbursements, Inter-fund Billing, and Expected Credits.
- Experience in monitoring/evaluating data quality within Army ERP systems.
- An understanding and awareness of GCSS-Army/LMP/AESIP/GFEBS interfaces and dependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Asset Accounting in GFEBS.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Logistics Domain transformation to the ERP-dominated environment.
- Ability to articulate objectives of enterprise data quality management.
- Experience in the review and corrective actions (remediation) of master and transactional data in an ERP environment.
- Ability to utilize data analysis tools to include SQL, Microsoft Access, and Excel to query data from multiple complex relational databases and other data sources in support of customer data requests.
- Ability to interpret data and identify and facilitate the development of models that depict or describe historical events for audit support.
Required Education/Experience: This position requires the following education/experience:
- Master’s Degree and 6 years of relevant experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
12 years of total related experience in lieu of a degree
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsville-Jobs@caelum.com