POSITION: Cloud Engineer
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Cloud Engineer on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Responsible for planning, designing and deploying cloud-based solutions and providing maintenance and support
- Specialize in delivering cloud-based architectures and applications
- Deploy assets via Infrastructure as Code
- Provide user support for cloud solutions
- Secure cloud architectures in compliance with DoD RMF and Army guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in directly related field; Relevant work experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess DOD 8570.01-M certifications meeting the requirements for IAT Level II
- Must have knowledge of deploying web services, databases, and application servers/services in one or more cloud architectures (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
- Relevant experience must be in information security and/or a closely related function, such as IT audit, IT compliance, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance is required
To apply for this job email your details to ATECfirstname.lastname@example.org