Position/Title: Contracts Administrator – Senior
Reports To: CFO
Position Summary: Responsible for administration of the Contracts duties in the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cradle-to-grave contract administration of contract types (i.e., IDIQ, GWACs, CPFF, FFP, T&M)
- Assist in the review of solicitations & responses for submission to customers.
- Prepare, review & execute Non-disclosure and Teaming Agreements.
- Prepare/administer subcontract and consulting agreements.
- Administer corporate purchasing system ensuring complete compliance and documentation.
- Assist in administering Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs) and participate in union negotiations and grievance resolutions.
- Administer/Ensure contract performance meets contract requirements/deliverables and compliance with corporate policies.
- Administer contract/subcontract close-out activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- At least five years of experience in Federal Government contract management.
- Working knowledge of relevant federal regulations, including FAR, DFAR, ITAR, and Agency-specific requirements.
- Knowledge and experience maintaining a government-approved purchasing system desirable.
- Experience with administering a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and supporting negotiations preferred.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate work with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reports to Caelum’s CFO.
- Interfaces externally with customers, vendors, and teaming partners.
- Internally interface with other executives, program or project managers, HR, and support group members as needed.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
- Base salary is open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
- This position is an incentive-oriented position; in addition to base salary and comprehensive fringe benefits, this position will be eligible for additional incentive compensations directly related to revenues and earnings growth as a result of the candidate’s effort.
- Caelum is an EOE.
- Send resume to ContractAdmin@Caelum.com
To apply for this job email your details to ContractAdmin@Caelum.com