POSITION: Cybersecurity Management Specialist
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Cybersecurity Management Specialist on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Perform cybersecurity assessments and inspections
- Provide incident response
- Create/ update/ implement cybersecurity-relevant policies and procedures
- Develop and interpret cybersecurity plans, policies,
and procedures (in areas to include but not limited to configuration management, contingency /
disaster preparation, incident response, account management, access control, media control, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in directly related field; Relevant work experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
- Possess DOD 8570.01-M certifications meeting the requirements for IAM Level II
- Relevant experience must be in information security and/or a closely related function, such as IT audit, IT compliance, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com