POSITION: Cybersecurity Technical Specialist
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Cybersecurity Technical Specialist on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Use cybersecurity/IT tools such as ACAS, HBSS/ESS, eMASS, etc. in order to perform tasks such as security scanning
- Provide security related technical guidance
- Harden devices
- Evaluate technical risks
- Understand how changes in system configuration and/or network architecture affect a system’s security posture and risk profile
- Technical assessment of IT security controls and devices for networks, applications and systems
- Apply/implement DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Evaluate technical risks associated with applying configuration changes to systems/network architectures and re-evaluation of security postures and risk profiles at the network environment level
- Bachelor’s Degree in directly related field; Relevant work experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess DOD 8570.01-M certifications meeting the requirements for IAT Level II or IAM Level I.
- Relevant experience must be in information security and/or a closely related function, such as IT audit, IT compliance, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com