Job Title: Data Analyst Technician IV (DAT IV)
Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
Clearance Level: Active DoD – Secret
Job Classification: Full-Time Wage Determination
Required Certification(s): None
Experience/Education: 6 years relevant experience and a HS Diploma/GED, or 4 year relevant experience and an Associate’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or related field, or 2 year relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or related field.
A Data Analyst Technician IV for the Information Solution Services branch of the Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC) Enterprise Data Quality Branch (EDQB) will be responsible for compiling processes based on a defined set of design and performance requirements. A Data Analyst Technician IV may be called upon to partner with Business Analysts and/or with customer function managers in the development of requirements. The Data Analyst Technician IV must ensure that their compiled processes meet or exceed requirements. The candidate should have a working knowledge of the Army’s legacy logistics systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems (LMP, AESIP, GCSS-Army) and the LDAC Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) database, their associated systems, and an understanding of the Army’s concept of Enterprise Data Management.
- Receive, process, analyze, and report data with accuracy.
- Perform research, with knowledge of DoD directives or regulations, policies, SOPs and guidelines, for making distribution statements on technical documents and engineering technical requirements related to the technical data configuration of major weapon systems.
- Review and audit new and revised data to ensure compliance with Government support agreement requirements.
- Ensure technical data is both accepted and disseminated using multiple data formats.
- Ensure technical data is complete and tracks data deficiencies to verify the completeness and accuracy of the data before release.
- Interface with customers, managers and technical representatives in fulfilling all technical information responsibilities for technical data.
- Create, maintain and modify routine processes and their supporting database components.
- Make approved changes by amending program flow charts, developing detailed processing logic, and coding changes.
- Provide technical analysis and development for applications and programs that integrate logistics and financial data.
- Recommends and documents systemic processing additions or changes to improve the usage of the data.
- Provide technical analysis in the development, programming, testing, and implementation phases.
- Perform technical assessment of the flowcharts, specifications and logic, input/output requirements from business users, reports, and database design logistical processes.
- Work the integration and standardization into all customer interface/data exchange analyses and developments.
- Create and implement test plan documentation in support of the EDQB Web Portal, its associated functionality and output reports utilized by the EDQB.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation.
- Interacting with customer to understand and clarify requirements.
- Understand usability requirements for reports with the ability to distinguish between operational and analytical reporting.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are translated into technical requirements.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Experience using the MS Office Suite of products is required with the main focus being MS Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsville-Jobs@caelum.com