Position/Title: Payroll / Accounts Payable Specialist
Position Summary: An exempt position – responsible for performing payroll, accounts payable and other accounting duties in Government Contracting environment at Caelum HQ located in Rockville, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review weekly timesheets for accuracy and posting
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll
- Enter/Post Accounts Payable vouchers
- Prepare Accounts Payable vouchers for payment via check or ACH
- Seek out opportunities for continuous improvement
- Other related duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint and Time & Expense preferred.
- Working knowledge of ADP payroll software preferred.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and work with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reports to Caelum’s CFO located at Caelum HQ, Rockville, MD.
- Interfaces on a regular basis with company’s employees and managers, HR, and support group members as needed.
Compensation and Other Financial Considerations at Hire:
- The title is commensurate with candidate’s qualification and experience.
- Base salary is open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
Contact Information: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Caelum is an Equal Opportunity Employer – does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, military status, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, political preference or disability in employment or the provision of service.
The preceding job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org