POSITION: Warehouse Specialist
LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
SCOPE: Serve as a Warehouse Specialist on a major IT support contract for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at the Aberdeen Test Center (ATC).
- Create new Standard Operating Procedures manuals for inventory control and physical security.
- Assess organization and section training needs.
- Manage work schedules for employees supporting the units using the warehouse.
- Responsible for the storage, maintenance, and accountability of repair parts and equipment assigned to the warehouse.
- Ensure equipment received from units is complete and that proper documentation is submitted for unserviceable or missing equipment.
- 2 years experience working in a warehouse or a combination of 2 years experience/education in Logistics or supply related discipline (e.g., inventory management, storage management, standardized property management control processes, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to ATEC-Jobs@caelum.com